Friday, February 20, 2009

February Mixtape Up!


For this month, DJ Heather graces us with a mix that will make you want to do teh sex. Presenting...the "Doin' it Mix." Tracklist below, streaming playlist in that thar box over yonder.

Tracklist:

1. Tender - Blur
2. Time of the Season - The Ben Taylor Band*
3. Feel Like Makin' Love - Bad Company
4. Sexbomb - Tom Jones
5. I Wanna Sex You Up - Color Me Badd
6. Touch Me - Samantha Fox
7. I Want Action - Poison
8. The Ocean - Richard Hawley*
9. Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
10. Erotic City - Prince
11. B-B-Bone Boogie - Alien Sex Fiend
12. Bang a Gong - Ministry & Co-Conspirators
13. Love on the Rocks - Poison
14. Hot for Teacher - Van Halen
15. Down with the Sickness - Disturbed (don't judge.)*
16. Going Down/Love in an Elevator - Aerosmith
17. I Touch Myself - Divinyls
18. The Stroke - Billy Squier


* = Not about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment